Friday 18 March 2011

{Behind the scenes: Moor Park Mansion shoot}

Moor Park Mansion is one of my favourite wedding venues in the UK, the main reason being - its where hubby and I tied the knot! The wonderful people at Moor Park Mansion were kind enough to allow me to hold my very first shoot there, the images were featured in Asian Bride Magazine Issue No. 29.

Together with a team of very creative women we had an unforgetable time shooting Jasmanique's Opulence collection and we were blown away with the images delivered by Fk Creatives. I plan to dediacte a post especially to this creative Duo. Check out more of their amazing work - FK-Creatives

And here are some behind the scene pictures...

Venue: Moor Park Mansion, Rickmansworth
Photographery & Retouching: Farrah Baig
Hair & Make-Up Artist: Kiran Choudhary
Models Farzana Mostafa & Priyanka Chopra
Stylist: Purdip Mutti

And few of my favourite images from the shoot...





1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...